I already requested the time off, so as long as some disease outbreak or a new job with an inflexible boss doesn't ruin my vacation, I'm all in. Plan is to hopefully mosey up sometime on Friday and hang out in Flag or Page. I might motel it to get a last shower of the month in before the run. On the fence and will decide last minute what I'm going to do that Friday.
Sister out-law (Sherry) and her Chiquita Banana gremlin looking chihuahua is planning on coming. Hopefully no big dogs will have any problems with her snack sized dog. If so, let me know so I know what to tell her and she can decide how to handle that. She is working to install a CB in her truck soon. She knows what's required.