OK, who's in? Post up.
So far I have the following as definite:
Brent & Amber, Steve, Queef, Georgie, Travis, Jesse, Me, ??
J, OnlyOneDr, Dennis, Radar, AZTed, Flipper, Whiteman, Rob, Thanatoz, ??
- Stock trucks OK. Have good tires.
- Working CB MANDATORY!!!! Channel 17
- GPS highly recommended since all navigation is via GPS on this one.
- 10-15 gallons extra gas MANDATORY
- All the parts you need
- Be prepared for temps from 30-100
- Be prepared for turd floating rain and scorching sun
- Everyone needs to have a trail guide in their truck in case they have to split from the group for whatever reason.
- Gas stops - 2 on Monday, one on Thursday. That's it.
- Bring: Shovel, Straps, spare parts, 10 gals of water min, clothes, rain gear, $20 for poker run buy in, tools, jack, flashlights, tent, sleeping gear, clean underwear (for the love of GOD!), food and drink for 7 days and 7 nights, tarps, cameras, cooking gear, TP, baby wipes, waterproof shoes, trail guide, Cash for the national park entrance, duct tape, bailing wire, condoms for Keith, a good attitude, sunscreen, first aid kit, and whatever else you can cram in the truck.